- Ravenclaw: Knowledge comes first
- Syltherin: Knowledge is power
- Hufflepuff: Knowledge is gained through hard work
- Gryffindor: THIS IS SPARTA
I want to eat our meals together, and study together, and worry together. I want you to listen to what I want. And Kyo-kun, I want to listen to your complaints, too. And so…I want us to stay together!
Apparently, if Elsa wasn’t born with ice powers, she would look like her mother, according to Frozen directors. Ain’t that cool? I love that somehow.
So here, have a
super sketchybrunette Elsa (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～
LOK Intro in the style of Parks and Recreation → play for effect :)
personally I hate twilight but this one character is a legend.
WeHeartIt is plain disrespectful, it allows people to steal art from absolutely any website. It is rude and unfair that the artists who put time and…
Please, go and sign this. Also, reblogging this link would be highly apprecciated
He’s kinda cute, huh?
- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
THIS TAG OMG.
We have no choice. She has to know. We have to trust that they can take care of themselves. It is not up to us to save them.